We are always interested in outstanding talent.
You should be educated, passionate and willing to learn and in return we can offer you:
- Skills development
- Superb training; investment in your future
- Obtain a career, not simply 'a job '
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- The opportunity to work across our diverse customer base
- Involvement in an energetic and dynamic team
- Travel to our international locations
- A stimulating and professional working environment
Why Fashion Management Systems?
If you are interested in pursuing a career with us
please contact our HR Manager on +44 1753 325 212 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : India (Pune) and UK (Windsor)
Job description : Software Developer
- Should have hands on experience in developing ecommerce applications
- In-depth expertise with SQL Server.
- Strong background in Software Development Life Cycle required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills required
- Strong communication skill required
- Knowledge/Experience on web services would be an added advantage
- Knowledge/Experience in design patterns would be an added advantage
Job description : Fashion and furniture industry specialist
- Should have experience in Factory management.
- Expertise in retail website management.
- Knowledge/Experience in production control management.